Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hi Everyone this blog has been created in honor of my loving and beautiful angel Timber 1995-2009


I created this blog to honor my precious Akita, Chow, Lab mix Timber. She was a beautiful, smart, loyal, protective and very loving girl. She had a great sense of humor, loved to talk and would do just about anything for a piece of cheese. She smiled all the time and laughed with her tail! She was so truly special in my life, more than I could every describe and I miss her so much everyday. Timber passed away on April 29th 2009 at the age of 13 1/2 years old. I had adopted her as a about 9 week old puppy in December of 1995. I was only 13 years old myself when we found each other that day and it was meant to be that we spent our life together. I opened this blog for pet owners who have lost their beloved furbaby and want a place to talk and remember them with a smile because of the love and joy they brought us.

6 comments:

  1. Timber is just beautiful! Losing a pet is heartbreaking. It's like losing a piece of your soul.

    I hope you share stories of your other pets as well as those about Timber. It's great to have a new pet blogger aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit today~

    What a nice way to remember Timber~

    Love,
    Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if you ever come here anymore, we were wandering through bloggie land today and wanted to stop, love an woooos,

    RA

    ReplyDelete